You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Technology Driven Agency
- Join a small but well respected agency in central Bristol.
- Enjoy working with a varied clientbase from start-ups to corporate brands.
- Be afforded R&D time, companywide hackathons and other person progression opportunities.
We’re looking for UX/UI designer to join an agency in the Heart of Bristol as part of a small but talented team of technology specialists and creatives.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this agency of 10 you will work closely with an experienced development team and lead designer to deliver projects within eCommerce, standalone (IOS/Android) applications, enterprise software and other marketing and brand led briefs. The agency works with a diverse client base including those in the retail, energy, events and automotive sectors (as well as many more).
Being part of a small agency means a huge amount of autonomy and the opportunity to have real impact over your work. The agency places importance in running specialist R&D time and digging into interesting problems alongside the day to day activity.
With the role being a hybrid UX / UI position you will be involved in producing user journeys, storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes and highly polished visuals. You’ll need a user centred design approach to your work and be a keen problem solver.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have experience in a similar UX/UI design position.
- Have a portfolio full of digital examples that clearly shows your thinking and process.
- Be a natural problem solver and user centred in your approach to design.
- Have experience of producing UX deliverables including user journeys, wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Be collaborative by nature but able to work autonomously when needed.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an agency that strikes a great balance between client work and R&D / self-development projects. You’ll work closely with a highly experienced dev team and enjoy working as part o a contemporary agency environment.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: