Mid Weight UI/UX Designer
— UCD for a Brilliant Agency
- Join an agency committed to doing great, user-centred work.
- Work with a talented bunch of UX’ers.
- Design high traffic websites and web apps.
We’re helping a central Bristol agency find a Mid Weight UI/UX Designer. They’ve got incredibly high standards and a brilliantly talented team that enables them to deliver consistently great work.
What you’ll be doing
First and foremost you’ll be in the studio as a UI Designer so you’ll be ensuring the visuals are clean and polished. You’re going to be working closely with a wider UX team so you may get involved in workshops and requirements gathering in order to allow user needs to influence your work. On top of your involvement in user research, you could be wireframing, developing personas or looking at analytics to help the team overcome design challenges.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll have a brilliant portfolio of UI design work
- You’ll be passionate about all aspects of digital and UX design
- Your portfolio will demonstrate to us how you consider the user in all the design work you do
- On occasion, you’ll be client facing and interacting with users so you’ll be a natural born communicator as
- You’ll have great skills in the usual design tools with the Adobe CC and ideally knowledge of Sketch
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as the chance to join an inspirational team who do great work there’s a great benefits package here including team trips abroad and free food in the studio. The salary on offer here is £25k-£40k. The figure you earn will completely depend on your level of experience.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss all the details.
Back to jobs