You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— FTSE 100, New Experience Team
- Deliver great experiences to a huge and varied customer base.
- Tackle interesting UX challenges on complex products and services.
- Be rewarded with a hugely competitive benefits package on top of salary.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a growing digital experience studio in Bristol. This globally recognised brand is investing heavily in their digital capability and user experience is at the heart of their strategy. There are several positions UX Design positions available.
What you’ll be doing
The studio is currently at around 50 people with plans to grow beyond this into next year; the team is made up of several multidisciplinary scrum teams, your focus will be in user experience. Your remit will be to understand and improve the UX across their entire suite of B2B products and services; this will include mobile, responsive web and other digital interfaces. Working for a FTSE 100 means a huge customer base and a real variety of users, you’ll get to grips with the needs of SME’s as well as much larger corporate businesses.
The current UX team includes UX Designers from a range of backgrounds and as there are several positions here we’re open to UXers that are more research focussed, interaction design specialists or even generalists with a good breadth of skills. It’s important to note that in this role the work will be largely products and services rather than content heavy websites so experience in the former is crucial.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a dedicated UX role with a deep understanding of user centred design.
- Proven ability to design the user experience for complex products and services.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management.
- A portfolio of relevant UX case studies, your rationale and evidence of outcomes.
- Strong organisation and planning ability.
- Previous B2B experience a plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return the business has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a great salary but you will receive a 30% cash and benefits package to use as you see fit. You can use on healthcare, your pension, exclusive product and lifestyle offers, learning programmes or simple take as cash on top of your salary. Alongside the financials you’ll get to work in a modern and collaborative work space in the heart of Bristol, work with some genuinely talented minds in tech and be part of the digital transformation for a global company.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio or collection of case studies.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: