— Shape a New UX Team
- Join a global brand with huge reach.
- Lead a new UX team and evangelise UX across the business.
- Be rewarded with a hugely competitive benefits package on top of salary.
We’re looking for a UX Lead to join a growing digital experience studio in Bristol. This globally recognised brand is investing heavily in their digital capability and user experience is at the heart of their strategy. We’re looking for someone to lead a newly formed team.
What you’ll be doing
The studio is split out into a number of scrum teams that include Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Developers, QA’s and UX Designers. The experience team currently sits at 4 with scope to grow this to 8 into 2018. Leading the UX department your team will work across the businesses entire suite of B2B products and services; this will include mobile, responsive web and other digital interfaces.
As UX Lead your job will be to create and get the best out of a dedicated user experience team. Your role will encompass management, team leadership, UX direction and the development of a progressive UX culture. You’ll look at capability across the team and understand well the strengths and weaknesses of each person. As you grow the team further you’ll look to hire people that will challenge you and the wider business, always pushing to build better and more user focussed experiences.
In this role you’ll be a true ambassador for user centred design and work to build credibility in UX both internally and externally, this will include working with senior stakeholders across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a hands on UX role; you’ll understand what it takes to build good products first hand.
- Strong, proven leadership and management ability.
- An astute communicator you’ll be well seasoned in stakeholder management.
- Understand the processes and capabilities that make a successful UX team.
- Have worked with complex products and services.
- Preferably have exposure to B2B markets
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return the business has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a great salary but you will receive a 30% cash and benefits package to use as you see fit. You can use this on healthcare, your pension, exclusive product and lifestyle offers, learning programmes or simple take as cash on top of your salary. Alongside the financials you’ll get to work in a modern and collaborative work space in the heart of Bristol, work with some genuinely talented minds in tech and be part of the digital transformation for a global company.
Please apply with an up to date CV and examples of products and services you have helped to deliver.Back to jobs