Head of CRM Strategy and Planning
Salary: £65k - £80k
- Newly created opportunity within a well-established and respected agency.
- Join a high profile management team and play a key role at a key stage of growth and change.
- Enjoy working across a portfolio of big brand B2C clients.
- £65k - £80k, Bristol based.
There’s been no better time to join the management team of this specialist CRM agency where you’ll enjoy bringing senior level CRM expertise to a wealth of clients whilst actively helping shape the agencies future.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of CRM Strategy and Planning you’ll be tasked with working at a senior level across a well-established client base, whilst supporting the business in delivering compelling rationale and confidence to potential clients within the new business process.
You’ll get deep into clients brands and audiences, identifying opportunities to create highly effective CRM strategies that drive increased customer engagement. Delivering insight and customer journey planning you’ll demonstrate the why and how of effective CRM strategies, from data planning, segmentation, campaign management, analysis and reporting, all coupled with a strong head for creative strategy and execution.
Data led and analytical you’ll bring extensive strategic CRM expertise that translates into interesting and informative campaign strategies. You’ll enjoy presenting to internal and external audiences, leading and working amongst a team of CRM experts that pull together to ensure the strategic objectives are met throughout.
Turning to the agency this is a senior role that will provide a new link within the management team. At a key stage of change and opportunity you’ll be looked upon as a senior and influential figure with the kudos to support the agency at this exciting time.
What experience you’ll need
- A CRM Strategist with a proven track record including strong digital CRM experience
- The ability to interpret data and use it to shape compelling strategic briefs and presentations.
- The ability to work effectively with clients with the confidence to challenge thinking to get to the best possible solution.
- Planning and running workshops with clients and colleagues.
- Able to operate at a senior level with the ability to create opportunity through compelling digital CRM solutions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in line with your experience, we’re expecting in the region of £65k - £80k, benefits and the opportunity to play a lead role where you’ll make an impact from day one.
Please get in touch with Nick for a confidential discussion now.Back to jobs