Lead Support Developer
— Drupal8, support top clients, lead small team
- Support lead –Drupal8 fixes, client support.
- Senior role within top digital specialist.
- Training budgets, learning environment, high job satisfaction.
Unique role to join top Drupal specialist consultancy as their first Lead Support Developer. Great role for someone keen to work across front and back-end development chalking up plenty of development ‘wins’ every day. High on job satisfaction, variety and a valued senior role within the company.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Drupal 7 & 8 development experience.
- GIT/Version control experience.
- Busy digital agency/multi-client experience.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in plain English.
- Excellent communication skills with clients online and in person.
- Self-motivated, calm under pressure and methodical approach.
What you’ll be doing
This new position within the business has been created following a sustained period of growth and will be responsible for providing dedicated support to client websites and products. Working as a senior above the developers you’ll play a key role within the business fielding ad-hoc development requests carrying out proactive maintenance work to ensure client sites are always secure and updated. You’ll triage and prioritise support issues, manage the ticketing/tracking system, develop and deploy urgent fixes and help improve the quality of services to clients. As they grow there will be opportunities to head up a new support team so career progression is very strong.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a competitive salary (£30-40K) you’ll benefit from a training/course/conference budget, pension scheme, your choice of hardware to work on, regular knowledge sharing events, bike hub – showers, lockers and secure lock-up within a smart digital studio right in the heart of Bristol. Working with passionate industry leaders in their field, you’ll be able to make a real difference right from the start and fast-tracking your career towards a Leadership role.
Heard enough? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs