— Maternity cover contract
- 6-8 Months maternity cover contract - starting April.
- Background in signal processing and knowledge of medical imaging.
- City centre of Bristol.
Developing the future of medical technologies, our client is seeking a Signal Processing Engineer to join their established team on a maternity cover basis.
What experience you'll need:
- Knowledge of signal processing.
- Experience of medical imaging (Ultrasound, CT, MRI, etc).
- Experience of medical imaging or biomedical signal statistical analysis.
- MATLAB or equivalent.
- Experience of C/C++/Object Oriented programming would be advantageous.
What you'll be doing:
You will design and implement radar imaging techniques for medical equipment. You will research and assess technologies to develop and improve on existing in-house tech. You will take part in research and development to expand product capacity and functionality. You will also contribute, document, and present on work - including contribution to patents.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
This client is paying up to 400 a day, but all quotes are considered.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert or contact Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Automotive AI CompanyLocation:CambridgeSalary:Competitive Salary
— Comprehensive benefits, training, and access to driven teamLocation:CoventrySalary:£45K-£50K
— World leading safety equipment supplierLocation:BrightonSalary:£45K-£50K