— German Speaking
- Reputable high growth sports brand.
- Play a key role in the eCommerce team.
- Hugely collaborative environment.
We’re looking for a German speaking eCommerce Assistant to join a highly esteemed outdoor and adventure brand who are continuing to grow from strength to strength. Based just outside Bristol, this business have some very exciting plans on the cards so it’s the perfect time to get on board.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce Assistant your role will focus on the translation of product and marketing content as well as populating and maintaining product listings on eCommerce sales channels. So, you’ll need to be as adept at juggling spreadsheets as writing engaging copy.
You’ll also play a supporting role in servicing phone calls, email, live chat, order processing and fulfilment to help the German territory team at peak times.
This is a creative, dynamic role within the eCommerce team - you’ll need to work autonomously and be able to juggle multiple tasks at once in order to produce high-quality content to tight deadlines.
What experience you’ll need
- Fluent in German – this is absolutely essential.
- Ideally you’ll come from an eCommerce background or sports focused business, but this is not vital.
- An interest in outdoors/sports would be very beneficial.
- First rate written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong project management/time management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience, but will be in the region of £20-25k. The culture here is really great - you’ll be a part of a close knit business with a family feel, learning from some of the best in the business. You’ll also be based in lovely offices with access to some great benefits including healthcare, staff discounts and early finish Fridays.
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading Global OrganisationLocation:London (remote)Salary:£35k
— Established Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:SwindonSalary:Competitive
— flexible hours based on a 3 day weekLocation:WiltshireSalary:Circa £30k pro rata