— Lifestyle brand
- Play a key part in this team of multi-brand distributors.
- Own the eCommerce offering for a very exciting lifestyle brand.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands-on work.
This is a unique opportunity to join a specialist distribution agency with an amazing portfolio of brands under their belt. Your focus will be taking ownership of one fashion brand in particular and driving their eCommerce site forward.
What you'll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across the full customer journey. You'll look to assess areas for improvement (using analytical data on site performance) across trading, customer acquisition, conversion and retention, and drive these changes to promote growth.
One day you could be focusing on eCommerce trading strategy (is the product content optimised, is the site merchandised effectively, where can I upsell similar lines to increase average order value?). The next, working on organic and paid digital channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Social Media etc.), tying these in with the overarching marketing strategy. Or you might find yourself working on retention strategies through effective email marketing communications, using segmentation and A/B testing to constantly improve ROI.
You'll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for a really exciting lifestyle brand that’s really going places. As the role evolves and the business continues to grow you’ll be presented with the opportunity to grow a team around you.
What experience you'll need
- Have worked end-to-end on an eCommerce site with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with exciting brands.
- Familiar with Shopify, KLARNA & Amazon Pay point would be ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage partners and work closely with colleagues.
- Interest in lifestyle / fashion brands would be great.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, dependent on experience, as well as the opportunity to join a unique business within an excellent environment where you’ll have the chance to really develop and grow your skillset.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Incredible App Based BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:up to £38k
— Leading Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £30k
— Thriving retailerLocation:CullomptonSalary:£30-34k