eCommerce Marketing Executive
— Established international retailer
- Ambitious and fast-growing company.
- International Presence.
- A lively, challenging role within a dynamic marketing department.
We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce Marketing Executive to play a key role in driving growth across our client’s online stores. Our client is a traditional and market leading business who have been trading now for over 50 years.
This position is primarily focused on driving retention and revenue via customer campaigns as well as continually improving the customer journey. This role is focused on content via email, automations and within the online stores.
What you’ll be doing?
Working as part of the consumer marketing team, you will be planning and driving the communications plan across 3 brands, using email marketing campaigns and automations.
There is a strong content aspect to this role and you will be creating content for communications, promotions and website merchandising alongside the Head of Marketing and working with external sources for both written and visual assets and constantly monitoring and planning those requirements.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Experience within e-commerce or direct response marketing.
- B2C email marketing experience
- Strong copy-editing ability with high level of accuracy.
- Photoshop experience - photography optimisation rather than design.
- Experience of delivering campaigns using automation software such as Mailchimp.
- Demonstratable ability to manage projects from initiation to completion, working proactively with multiple colleagues.
- Bags of initiative to develop brands.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and adapt.
- Technology conversant with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary up between £28-32k as well as healthcare insurance, hybrid working, nice central offices with regular team lunches and socials (Covid permitting), fantastic career opportunities as well as a chance to get involved with other areas of marketing.
If you’re interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Josh
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Next step in your careerLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£35,000 - £42,000 £4k bonus