You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Resourcer / Candidate Manager
— eCommerce Recruitment
- Join ADLIB, one of the South’s leading recruiters of eCommerce people.
- Fantastic career opportunity for somebody looking for a career in recruitment with the support and training of a renowned organisation.
- Enjoy working within a fast growing market across all manner of clients, from thriving SMEs through to global brands.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
ADLIB’s eCommerce team bring online retailers, multi-channel and omni-channel businesses together with the brightest digital and eCommerce talent - the people that will work hard to deliver winning customer experience strategies across all touchpoints. It's one of the fastest growing and fascinating markets which moves at a rapid pace.
It will be your role to work within our eCommerce Recruitment team where you’ll research, identify resource and attract candidates across the South of England. You’ll maintain and grow candidate pools across core role specialisms and locations, market mapping opportunity, working hand in hand with consultants to support new business activity and the account management of pre-existing clients.
You’ll enjoy spotting opportunities at 1000 paces, piecing together the right people with the right vacancies, proactively approaching and maintaining contact to understand needs and ambitions.
You’ll also write compelling adverts, keep track of their placement and effectiveness, scour CV and internal databases, rekindle candidate relationships, network, utilise LinkedIn to drive direct and passive candidate attraction.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re all about finding the right person on this one. Experience as a resourcer or recruiter who’s great with candidates and wants out of the sales aspects could be ideal.
- Or you may be somebody looking to break into the industry and hold a genuine interest in the way people shop online and what underpins a successful eCommerce operation.
- You’ll be able to work at pace, disciplined to the task in hand with a constant eye on the wider picture, but with strong attention to detail.
- You'll bring excellent communication skills and a real energy to the team, helping to take one of our fastest growing markets to the next level.
- Good writing ability is a must on this one, you’ll be creating compelling and effective adverts that stand out from the crowd.
- Well developed organisation skills are key as you'll be juggling multiple projects and you'll have a really inquisitive nature.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Steve now for further information and an informal / confidential discussion.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: