eCommerce Trading Executive
— Thriving eCommerce business
- Reputable high growth sports brand.
- Play a key role in the eCommerce team.
- Hugely collaborative environment.
We’re looking for an impressive eCommerce Trading Executive to join a highly esteemed outdoor and adventure brand who continue to grow from strength to strength. Based just outside Bristol, this business have some very exciting plans on the cards so it’s the perfect time to get on board.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce Trading Executive, your role will focus on driving acquisition, conversion rates, customer retention and average order values through developing the overarching eCommerce offering. You’ll work very closely with the Head of eCommerce to devise trading plans and develop and implement strategy across the UK and international sites.
You’ll get stuck in to managing a variety of campaigns in tandem with the marketing team, all with the aim of increasing acquisition and retention. This is an extremely varied role, where you’ll have exposure to merchandising, technical SEO, paid social (Facebook and Instagram predominantly), A/B testing and more.
eCommerce trading/ merchandising are the key skills here, though, SEO and PPC experience are just nice to have as you will be managing an agency to deliver this. You’ll consistently work to gain insights into improving customer journey and conversions, producing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on ROI activity and site performance via constant analysis of data.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come from an eCommerce retail trading or marketing background.
- Solid grounding in driving growth in traffic acquisition and visitor to customer conversion rates.
- Strong analytical skills – ideally you’ll have experience using Google Search Console, Ad Manager/Analytics/Marketing Platform, Tag Manager, Facebook, Instagram and Bing Ads.
- Knowledge of technical SEO and PPC would be ideal but this is not essential.
- Self-motivated with a passion for eCommerce and digital marketing.
- An interest in outdoors/sports would be beneficial.
- First rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience, but will be in the region of £24-30k. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a business that’s really going places - learn from some of the best in the business whilst based in lovely offices.
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Independent Full-service AgencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:Up to £35k
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive