— eCommerce agency, Lifestyle brands
- Ambitious and talented team, plenty of scope for career development.
- Unique and forward-thinking eCommerce agency
- Impressive range of lifestyle brands.
This eCommerce agency are disrupting the digital scene in Bristol with a unique way of partnering with brands. The Merchandising team is expanding and they’re on the lookout for an Assistant Merchandiser to join them on their journey.
What you’ll be doing
I’m looking for a passionate and self-motivated Assistant Merchandiser to work closely with the wider Merchandising and eCommerce management team to ensure all products are available and optimised for a range of brands on their D2C sites. You’ll utilise your keen attention to detail, gathering accurate product information and images, including pricing, and uploading all content to the site.
You’ll analyse weekly sales, identifying key trends and opportunities along the way, ensuring that all reports are accurately recorded, whilst maintaining season launch calendars and ensuring all deadlines are met and sales targets are exceeded.
What experience you’ll need
- An analytical eye to gather accurate product data and information.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse information and understand customer trends.
- Confident with spreadsheet management (training will be provided).
- Involvement in the content management/merchandising for an eCommerce brand.
- Proven experience working with a large scale product catalogue.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Process driven and dedicated to managing tasks end to end.
- Exposure to digital or eCommerce setting.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will be up to around the £25k mark, entirely dependent on experience and maybe a little more for the right person. The team’s business plan and way of working with their partners is very unique, so it’s an excellent environment to develop and grow your skillset.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global brandsLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £34k
— A leading supplier in technology and resourcesLocation:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive
— Premium Non-alcoholic Drinks BrandLocation:Bristol / LondonSalary:Up to £45k