— eCommerce agency/Lifestyle brands
- Working with in-house and external luxury brands.
- Mix of start-up and established partners.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands-on work.
This eCommerce agency is disrupting the digital scene in Bristol with a unique way of partnering with brands. This business prides itself on becoming a genuine extension of their partners in-house teams. The eCommerce Manager will work across varied projects from setting up new websites, to working with established retailers looking drive their next stage of growth.
What youll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across the full customer journey. Depending on the size of the project there will of course be scope to work with additional resource (internally and externally) as and when required, however a big part will be working hands-on with the eCommerce brands. Essentially sitting as an eCommerce Manager internally within the team.
Its such a great opportunity for either an eCommerce Manager looking for a role with more variety, or an agency side eCommerce Account Manager looking to work client side but maintain the fast-paced nature of their day to day. Working on the in-house and partner brands, youll look to assess areas for improvement (using analytical data on site performance) across trading, customer acquisition, conversion and retention, and drive these changes to promote growth.
One day you could be focusing on eCommerce trading strategy (is the site merchandised effectively, where can I upsell similar lines to increase average order value?). The next, working on organic and paid digital channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Social Media etc.), tying these in with marketing calendars for multiple partners. Or working on retention strategies through effective email marketing communications, using segmentation and A/B testing to constantly improve ROI.
Youll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for a range of luxury brands. Whats not to like?
What experience youll need
- Have worked end-to-end on an eCommerce site with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- Could either be as an eCommerce Manager, or an agency side Account Manager who has partnered with eCommerce brands.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with brands in their early stages of development.
- Familiar with cloud based project management tools such as Trello, Slack and Google Docs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage partners and work closely with colleagues.
- Interest in lifestyle / fashion brands would be great.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer and the teams business plan and way of working with their partners is very unique, so this is an excellent environment to develop and grow your skillset.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k