Digital Strategist / Planner
— Sustainability Brand Communications Agency
- Ethical & Sustainability focussed Brand & Marketing agency.
- Your opportunity to be the first Digital Strategist into the organisation.
- Work with some amazing brands with real purpose.
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Digital Strategist / Digital Campaign Planner with Social Media and Digital Campaign experience, to join a growing Ethical & Sustainability Brand Communications agency. They’ve won a lot of new business from an exciting range of brands and are in the process of making a number of key hires. Although the role is well-defined, there is plenty of room for an Digital Strategist / Digital Campaign Planner to put their own stamp on it. It is essential that you can demonstrate an active interest and genuine passion for Sustainability – either through your work experience, or the way that you live your life day-to-day.
What you’ll be doing
- The Digital Strategist / Digital Campaign Planner will work with a Brand Strategist and client stakeholders, in order to really understand their business and sustainability objectives.
- The Digital Strategist / Digital Campaign Planner will ultimately be responsible for devising Digital Marketing Comms plans with a Social first approach.
- The Strategist will in a POD with a Brand Strategist, Account Director and Project Lead as well as Creative and Content team.
- You’ll champion Sustainability for brands and use your knowledge of Digital Marketing, especially Social Media and Content to tell compelling stories online, and to engage with internal and external audiences.
- The Digital Strategist / Digital Campaign Planner will be the first into this role and as other PODs are formed in the agency as they continue to grow, you’ll be able to help shape the way that the client services team operates.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as a Digital Strategist / Digital Campaign Planner or similar Marketing agency role.
- Sustainability experience or demonstrable passion for Sustainability is absolutely essential (maybe you’ve made changed to your own lifestyle to be more sustainable).
- Agency experience is a must.
- The ideal candidate will understand brand strategy and broader integrated marketing, with a strong understanding of Social Media and Content.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary. in the region of £40k basic, which is potentially negotiable for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing Sustainability Brand and Marketing agency.
- You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE
— 2 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireType:Salary:Up to £200 p/day