Paid Media Manager
— Exciting eCommerce clients
- Work on exciting Paid Media projects for some of the agency's most prestigious clients.
- Generous package on offer - work for an employer who really look after their staff.
- Work a 9 day fortnight, with every other Friday off!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, analytical and commercially minded Paid Media Manager to join a highly impressive agency working with some of the biggest retail and eCommerce brands in the world. You’ll work on a wide range of exciting projects, with the opportunity to nurture and grow a team.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of a growing team, and collaborating alongside Account Managers and Marketing Specialists, you will lead on all things digital media; Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Display. Calling on your wealth of experience, you will drive PPC growth across the agency’s most reputable clients, creating and delivering strategy, managing big budgets and developing relationships along the way.
You’ll be hands-on, constantly analysing performance in order to gain insights and report back to your clients, forecasting and adapting media strategies accordingly. Not only will you have the chance to work across an exciting range of brands, but you will also have the opportunity to lead and develop a team – your role will be integral to the agency in terms of taking their offering to the next level.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience running successful Paid Media campaigns end to end.
- High level of knowledge of paid media channels (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Bing).
- Excellent knowledge of setting up and running platforms such as Google Merchant, Facebook Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Console and Google Data studio.
- A strong understanding of attribution models and the ability to guide clients on what works best for them.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment would be highly beneficial, within the beauty and fashion industry would be even better.
- Keen problem solver with a creative approach to identifying target audiences and developing engaging campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to track and report against KPI’s.
- First rate communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Interest in staying up to date with the latest developments and the ability to identify new opportunities and innovations to enhance the digital media offering.
- Experience of managing and supporting junior members (training and providing one to one support).
What you'll get in return for your talents
There's plenty of great perks within this role, including a competitive salary, pension, private health and more, but the major reward within this role is the chance to work on some big name client projects within a sociable, positive team where you'll be really valued. You'll get every other Friday off meaning an extra 25 days of holiday per year on top of 20 days, your birthday off and a full Christmas shut down! On the Friday's you do work, you'll be finished by 4pm. The culture here is refreshingly honest, down to earth and inclusive, and job satisfaction is very high.
This one sound good? Send in your CV to Hannah now for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Renowned AgencyLocation:Bristol/DevonSalary:Up to £30k
— Renowned AgencyLocation:Bristol or DevonSalary:Up to £35k
— Leading Global OrganisationLocation:London (remote)Salary:£30-35k