— eCommerce agency/Lifestyle brands
- Ambitious and growing company, with plenty of scope for career development.
- Work with in-house and external luxury brands.
- Mix of start-up and established partners.
This eCommerce consultancy is disrupting the digital scene in Bristol with a unique way of partnering with brands. They are on the lookout for an Assistant Merchandiser to work across eCommerce sites and physical stores for their client base.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a passionate and self-motivated Assistant Merchandiser to work closely with the agency's Merchandiser to ensure that all products are available across all stores and eCommerce sites for a range of clients, predominantly lifestyle brands. You’ll utilise your keen attention to detail, gathering accurate product information, pricing and images and uploading this content to the site, as well as regularly reviewing stock rotation in-store and online to ensure all products are consistently displayed as they should be.
You’ll analyse weekly sales, identifying key trends and opportunities along the way, ensuring that all reports for both the store and eCommerce site are accurately recorded on spreadsheets and shared in a timely and efficient manner. It’ll be up to you to create and maintain the season launch calendar to ensure all deadlines are met too, as well as keeping on top of regular store replenishment, which will mean analysing sales to determine the sell through rate and identifying products to restock accordingly.
What experience you’ll need
- An analytical eye to gather accurate product data and information.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse information and understand customer trends.
- Confident with spreadsheet management (training will be provided).
- Involvement in the content management/merchandising for an eCommerce brand.
- Proven experience working with a large scale product catalogue.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Process driven and dedicated to managing tasks end to end.
- Exposure to digital or eCommerce setting.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will range between £20-22k, entirely dependent on experience and maybe a little more for the right person. The team’s business plan and way of working with their partners is very unique, so it’s an excellent environment to develop and grow your skillset.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.Back to jobs