Email Marketing Manager
— Highly Reputable Brand
- Exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager to join a reputable brand.
- Own strategy and manage large scale campaigns.
- Huge budgets to play with.
A brand with a strong heritage in the South-West is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to drive acquisition, retention and ultimately revenue within a key business area.
What you’ll be doing
You'll manage the strategy, activation and measurement of email marketing campaigns with direct accountability for revenue targets, budgets and performance. Reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, you'll be a key part of a dynamic team as they build upon their success with new tools and platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon a career in email and performance marketing, working for a leading B2C organisation.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive hands on experience with email marketing and automation across multiple platforms (incl Mailchimp, Silverpop, Adobe).
- A solid B2C background, from a fast paced and commercial environment.
- Knowledge of HTML coding.
- A basic understanding of other performance marketing channels (incl PPC, Social, Affiliates, SEO and Display).
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Experience in AB and multivariate testing, as well as personalising and optimising content.
- Exposure to Adobe and Google Analytics is preferable.
- Confidence to successfully manage and influence multiple stakeholder relationships.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer up to around £36k with additional benefits including generous holiday allowance, a bonus scheme and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!Location:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— Renowned Bristol OrganisationLocation:BristolSalary:£37-42k
— Established B2C RetailerLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Circa £50k