Email Marketing Manager
— eCommerce Lifestyle Brand
- Award winning eCommerce business.
- Amazing culture and products.
- Fast-growth SME.
A hugely successful B2C lifestyle brand is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help drive future growth through developing the overarching email strategy.
What you’ll be doing
As Email Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing to plan all email marketing activity for both automated and weekly promotional emails. You’ll manage campaigns end to end, writing briefs, briefing creatives and building, testing and sending emails using the Ometria email platform.
It'll also be up to you to report on email results on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis, analysing trends, setting targets and striving to consistently improve campaign performance.
This is an amazing opportunity to build on a career in email marketing within a highly reputable, forward thinking company with more exciting growth plans on the cards.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong track record in an email marketing role – from an eCommerce setting would be ideal.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing and automation across multiple platforms.
- Confident building, sending and reporting on emails.
- An eye for detail and design, and a solid understanding of brand and customer.
- Enthusiastic and engaging individual, with a high level of integrity and responsibility.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer (circa £30-35k+), with benefits including generous holiday allowance, staff discount and a highly collaborative working environment. All outside of London!
Get in touch with Hannah for more information on this one.