Email Marketing Specialist (12-month FTC)
— Highly Respected Information Provider
- Competitive salary up to £65k plus benefits
- Flexible working hours with hybrid options
- Sustainability focus
We’re looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join an established information and events provider in Bristol. Although this is a 12-month FTC initially, it is likely that there is a permanent position at the end of the contract depending on performance. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Email Marketing Specialist with a background in Digital Marketing to play an important role by providing email marketing strategy to streamline marketing processes.
What you’ll be doing
The Email Marketing Specialist will:
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Be responsible for the email marketing strategy and its implementation
- Work with data to build engaging campaigns that drive traffic and sales
- Utilise CRM tools such as email automation, A/B testing and tracking results
- Analyst data to create reports on email campaign performance
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A strong proven track record working as an Email Marketing Specialist who can build and optimise email campaigns
- B2B marketing experience is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of using CRMs to achieve higher deliverability and results
- Ability to analyse data to create reports and make changes where necessary
- Click Dimensions and MS Dnyamics experience is a bonus
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary of up to £65k depending on experience, flexible working with hybrid options, health benefits, a fantastic work environment with regular socials and the opportunity to work for a brand that provides insight for sustainable solutions.
If you’re an experienced Email Marketing Specialist and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k
— Rapidly Growing Retail BrandLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £65k DOE