Embedded Systems Engineer
— Revolutionise the media industry!
- Work on niche and exciting tech, fusing robotics and software to revolutionize the media industry.
- Young, creative, and talented workforce - rapidly dominating the tech space.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression as the business grows within.
Fusing software, robotics, and intuitive design - a Bristol based business is seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer to join their R&D team. Having generated products that revolutionise the media industry, they are rapidly growing and seeking the next member of their team. Working as part of a creative team, you’ll have exposure to niche tech in the company of young and talented engineers.
What experience you'll need:
- Background with embedded systems, electronics, mechatronics, or similar.
- Programming experience with VHDL/Verilog, Python, C/C++ and RTOS.
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA and ARM Cortex-M microprocessors.
- Exposure to some of the following: RS232/UART, RS485, USB, CAN bus, i2C, ethernet, etc.
Experience with Xilinx vivado would be hugely advantageous.
What you'll be doing:
Working as part of an R&D team, you will be reporting directly into the technical directors of the business. You will design and develop electronics designs, working as part of a wider team of software engineers to deliver product. You will plan projects and deliver to deadlines, communicating with the R&D and production teams to meet timescales.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
In addition to comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary, you will have access to exciting technologies - including the opportunity to visit customer sites. Given the nature of this business, this offers a chance to gain backstage exposure to the media industry - seeing first hand the impacts of your work. For the right candidate, this client is also able to discuss the possibility of flexible working arrangements.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert. We're actively interviewing for this role, so don't hesitate to reach out.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Competitive salary alongside comprehensive benefits packageLocation:NewportSalary:£45K-£60K
— Award-winning start-up in the artificial intelligence spaceLocation:BathSalary:£30K-£50K
— Ethically impactful workLocation:NewportSalary:£28K-£35K