Energy Risk Analyst
— Green Tech Company
- Join a leading green technology firm
- Great working environment, flexible hours, and bonus scheme.
- Modern technology, excellent training & development opportunities.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and working in a stimulating field? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a leading Green-Tech firm who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this companies newly established Energy Risk team you’ll look into the costs and risks of the energy industry and tasked with the delivery of accurate and insightful insights. You’ll also be working close to the company’s trading function to look into the reporting and observing the trading team’s performance and activity.
This is a broad role which will allow you to work with a number of teams and build relationships with a range of departments across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Be able to show your problem solving and analytical skills.
• Programming skills with either Python is vital with this one.
• Be able to write SQL queries.
• Previous experience using Data Visualisation software like; Tableau, Power BI or QlikView
• You should be able to work well both in a team or on your own
• Degree educated in a data or numeric field
• An understanding of Energy forecasting/trading management would be ideal.
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £30K - £40K (depending on experience) with a number of great benefits like; flexible working hours, annual company-wide bonus, amazing offices and a flexible benefits package.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Risk Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K