Head of Delivery and Support
— Leading projects within a growing market focussed on sustainability
- Bristol based company with newly refurbished offices and excellent benefits
- Opportunity to build a team around you
- Cutting edge technology and research facility
Our client is looking for a Head of Delivery and Support to help manage projects across their product range. You will work in a growing team and will have recruitment responsibility to ensure the delivery team can continue to provide an excellent service, as the company continues to grow.
What you will need:
- Mechanical and construction engineering knowledge
- PRINCE2, ISO 9001 or Six Sigma
- Management of projects in excess of £500k
- Understanding of manufacturing/production environments and projects
- Supply chain and recruitment experience
- Confident dealing with internal and external points of contact across all business areas including finance, supply chain, sales and board members
What you will do:
Working as the head of the delivery function you will mange the entire project lifecycle for innovative vertical farming solutions. The product is a mixture of systems including mechanical, electrical, cooling and water, so an understating of these areas from any industry background would be very beneficial. Some of the product range are self-contained modular units, so a construction background would also be beneficial. Given the nature of the product, experience/knowledge with horticulture/agriculture would be advantageous, however is not essential.
What you will get in return for your talents:
Alongside a very competitive salary you will get 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays, flexible working hours, ongoing training and development, cycle to work scheme and you will work in a newly refurbished office with areas to unwind!
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Thomas.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Senior role within a highly skilled engineering teamLocation:WorcestershireSalary:Competitive
— Progressive products used by Scientists & Engineers.Mechanical Engineering Mechanical Design
— Scientific instrumentationMechanical Engineering Mechanical Design