— - International Legal Firm
- Ideal for a recent marketing graduate or if you have 12 months experience within events.
- Work for a top international legal firm.
- Gain hands-on events experience.
We are working with an international legal firm to appoint a driven and ambitious events coordinator. This role will be perfect for a recent marketing graduate or if you have 12 months experience within a similar events or marketing focused role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll report to the Events Executive and help project manage all of the B2B events nationwide and across all sectors. You’ll play a key part in helping to deliver all events to a high-quality standard and work closely with the fee earners and BD and Marketing team within the firm.
Alongside the Events Executive, you’ll also collate information and debrief after each event, to carefully measure the success and outcomes. Another aspect of the role will involve working closely with the facilities team to ensure all catering, office services, IT and accounts processes are in place and running smoothly.
What experience you will need to apply
- You could be a recent graduate, with a Marketing or Events based degree
- You could have 12 months experience within a similar events and marketing role
- You’ll be confident in your approach and be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- You’ll be able to communicate clearly and effectively across all platforms and be able to manage internal stakeholder’s expectations
- You’ll be proactive and enthusiastic
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be supported with ongoing training and development and rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a cover note on why you feel you are a good fit for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— Opportunity to Step UpLocation:Ilton, SomersetSalary:£35k-£50k
— Great Consumer BrandLocation:BathSalary:£35-40k
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive