— Bespoke Software, Web & Apps
- Develop high quality UI, websites, apps, bespoke software and more.
- Emphasis upon learning, courses/conferences and self-development.
- Fun, sociable team, great benefits and career progression.
One of Bristol’s most established and ambitious digital software houses is looking for mid-senior Front-End Developer to join their friendly team. If you like to work across a really good variety of bespoke development, website and app projects with a training budget and time on the job to learn then this is the opportunity for you.
What experience you’ll need
- Competent with SASS and GULP
- Experience or willingness to learn Angular and other JS frameworks.
- Able to build high quality cross-browser responsive layouts following interpretation of user requirements and developing wireframes.
- Experience building templates for CMS (especially Umbraco)
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Great problem solving and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are still growing quickly who can offer variety and a good challenge. There’s a good opportunity to work within a well organised Agile set-up in a role with excellent career progression, access to external training/certification and courses. Benefits include generous holidays, bonus, pension, courses, gym and showers, socials and trips, tea/coffee/beers and a very healthy supply of cakes.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Tareek (01179 269 530) for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Heavily-funded start-up.Location:CirencesterSalary:£30k-£60k
— Progressive, friendly companyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£50K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£30K - £40K