— Cutting edge software
- Highly successful cyber security SaaS business.
- Opportunities for future progression as the team grows.
- Working with the latest tech.
A cyber security business in north Bristol is looking for a mid-level front-end developer to join their expanding R&D web services team. The business is around 80 strong, 7 of which are in Bristol, with locations across the UK and abroad. The company’s core product focusses on a single cloud-based solution for all security needs covering web, apps, email, user authentication and more. They are hugely successful already, with 1.5 million + users worldwide and growing. This is the chance to join at a key point in the R&D teams growth plans throughout 2019 and beyond.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience in developing large scale enterprise solutions for SaaS companies.
- You will need exposure to modern JS frameworks especially VueJS or React.
- Ideally working within teams with split responsibilities for UI and API.
- Any server side JS (Node.js) would be a big bonus but not essential.
- Experience with working to regular release cycles.
- Also any skills or knowledge of Gerrit, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Google Compute, Docker.
- Previous experience working with cloud or SaaS products would be perfect.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working within the R&D department, based in Bristol, as part of the newly formed web services team. The role will include migrating their current UI from extJS to the newest versions of VueJS, further development of the core USS user interface, on-top of the all the fun stuff you’ll also be developing large scale enterprise solutions for this cutting-edge SaaS company. As part of the R&D team, you’ll need to focus on remaining agile and dynamic at all times, whilst maintaining assured quality levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is the chance to join a highly successful, global, cyber security focussed SaaS business. You’ll be part of a team that’s on the company’s cutting edge, with the chance to play with new tech and product/test new ideas. You’ll be offered a competitive salary, as well as share options after 6 months, free parking, flexi time, ability to work from home, a sociable and enjoyable working environment and more. As the team grows, there will be future opportunity for progression within the business.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Callum or call in for a chat.