— Fantastic team, learn Angular & React
- Highly respected digital agency, household name clients.
- Fun team, variety of projects, training and development.
- Learn React, Angular and others.
One of the UK’s best digital agencies and regular winner of best employer in their sector are looking for a creative and talented front-end developer to join their dev team of 6 at their smart Bristol offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on projects for some of the world’s leading brands whilst also learning and experimented with cutting-edge tech.
What skills you’ll be needing
- It would be great if you had exposure or an interest in learning React, Angular, Liquid and Razor (.Net) as there will be plenty of opportunities to work on prototypes with these.
- Good understanding of usability, web accessibility and cross-browser/platform issues.
- You’ll need to be able to communicate directly with end clients and work alongside designers, project managers and marketing teams as well as working to deadlines on multiple projects.
What you’ll be doing
The Front-End Developer will work through a project from start to finish alongside the Lead Developer scoping out work and quoting before pitches. You'll be building the UI of content management websites, eCommerce websites and complex web applications in front end technologies. On occasion they will need you to discuss new ideas directly with clients and suggest improvements for existing processes.
This will also include utilising new and emerging tech for prototypes; they’ve been getting an increasing demand for AI and Machine Learning so there’s a good chance of picking up skills in this area too. You'll be working in collaboration with the talented development and design teams in both agile and waterfall development methodologies. Working across new and legacy projects, you could be maintaining large websites adding functionality or entirely new solutions using the likes of React and Angular.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working within one of the most respected digital agencies in the country with some of the biggest and coolest brands around there’s a stack of great benefits too. There’s extremely generous holiday allowance, pension, health/medical cash plan, childcare, gym, Friday beers, socials, cycle to work, summer Friday early finishes, fruit, biscuits, foosball, cocktail clubs and much more. You can also benefit from picking up some great tech and further your career within a supportive and really friendly team.
If you have the skills and a strong portfolio of work to show then send in your CV now to Mike (01179269530) for more info.Back to jobs