— Ethical, learn Angular/Vue/ES6 and more
- National UK charity establishing Bristol tech team.
- Opportunity to learn Vue.js & Angular.js amongst others.
- Help deliver applications to change lives, real job satisfaction.
A well-established national UK not-for-profit organisation doing some incredible life-changing work are looking for a Front-End Developer to work on a wide range of sites, applications and more from their growing Bristol office.
What skills you’ll be needing
- CMS experience e.g. Wordpress, Drupal or other etc.
- GIT version control.
- A willingness and genuine interest in learning ES6, NPM, Angular/Vue.js and Webpack.
- Any experience of working with REST Api’s would be very useful.
- A great portfolio site or links showing what you’ve built is important.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a 6 strong development and test team plus designers, you’ll be working in project teams with the London office building integrated services and utilising your knowledge of rapid prototyping, user-centred design, usability and accessibility. You’ll be working on wide range of products with their UX, product and content specialists which may well include helping them to re-develop their online portfolio of sites and apps in Angular and/or Vue.js. Not only will you be able to help advise them on new technology to implement, your opinion will also be highly valued on best practice, code reviews, improvements and digital strategy as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The major selling point here is the job satisfaction you’ll get from developing the front-end/UI of applications that will genuinely help those in need. You’ll find it hard to find a more topical and worthwhile cause than this to work on and you’ll be able to hopefully see a genuine impact of your work in the wider world. They offer extensive training and career progression opportunities too within an informal, supportive set-up. There’s 38 days annual leave, 10% pension, flex working, enhanced family friendly policies, access to the development team Treehouse account, R&D time within the working week and your choice of kit to work on.
Keen to hear more? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration or call Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs