— Charity sector clients, growing team
- Develop high quality UI, websites, apps, bespoke software and more.
- Emphasis upon learning, courses/conferences and self-development.
- Fun, sociable team, great benefits and career progression.
One of Bristol’s most established and ambitious digital software houses is looking for mid-senior Front-End Developer to join their friendly team. If you like to work across a really good variety of bespoke development, website and app projects with a training budget and time on the job to learn then this is a great opportunity for you.
What experience you’ll need
- Competent with SASS and GULP
- Experience or willingness to learn Angular and other JS frameworks.
- Able to build high quality cross-browser responsive layouts following interpretation of user requirements and developing wireframes.
- Experience building templates for CMS (they work with Umbraco and others)
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Great problem solving and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are still growing quickly who can offer variety and a good challenge. There’s a good opportunity to work within a well organised Agile set-up in a role with excellent career progression, access to external training/certification and courses. Benefits include generous holidays, bonus, pension, courses, gym and showers, socials and trips, tea/coffee/beers and a very healthy supply of cakes.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration.Back to jobs