You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Learn Vue & Node, Top Digital Specialist
- Create stunning websites for clients across not-for-profit, ecommerce and more.
- Fun, learning environment, ego-less and passionate tech team.
One of Bristols best digital agencies is looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join their 15 strong development team. Much of the work is utilising the latest technologies (particularly Vue.js) for not-for-profit, Tech For Good and eCommerce brands with the opportunity to lead projects and learn from experienced developers around you in a fun and collaborative environment.
What skills youll be needing
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows.
- Willingness to work with Drupal 7 and 8.
- Understanding of Agile development principles.
- GIT/Version control experience.
- Thorough knowledge of build tools such as NPM, Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
- Comfortable using Photoshop, Sketch or similar graphics editing programmes.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle with a keen interest in user experience.
- Self-motivated, calm under pressure and methodical approach.
What youll be doing
What youll get in return for your talents
As well as a competitive salary (£30-40K) youll benefit from a training/course/conference budget, pension scheme, your choice of hardware to work on, regular knowledge sharing events, bike hub - showers, lockers and secure lock-up within a smart digital studio right in the heart of Bristol. Working with passionate industry leaders in their field, youll be able to make a real difference right from the start and lead exciting projects in a very supportive down-to-earth team.
Heard enough? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530).