— Innovative tech, ethical products
- Develop Progressive Web Apps and other products that improve the physical and mental health of millions.
- Master Node.js, React Native, AWS stack and more.
- Supportive, passionate team, innovative product development team.
What skills you’ll be needing
- HTML5, CSS3 and general front-end tech.
- Good grounding in NoSQL, wield websockets and basic unit or integration test abilities.
- GIT version control.
- Keen interest in working with React Native, AWS/Google Cloud, MongoDB, Meteor.js and new/emerging tech.
- Excellent communication skills, a thirst for learning and a natural problem solver.
What you’ll be doing
Working as a talented Developer within a small, supportive and highly innovative team, you’ll be working on Progressive Web Apps with the potential to improve the lives of millions around the world. You’ll be working with the latest tech to build high quality solutions for not-for-profit clients and international NGO’s alongside designers, technologists and project managers. You’ll be able to learn within the role and help evaluate new technologies, suggesting process/system improvements where possible. They hire on solid coding skills but personality and full commitment to your profession is equally as important. You’ll definitely be of interest to them if you have great project examples to show them and if you regularly read up on tech or attend meetups/events etc. If you have real passion and the spark to impress then you’ll be a great match for this impressive market-leader in their field.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact to the world! And of course a good benefits package to include holidays, course/conference access, regular legendary socials/company nights out and lunches, retro games room (classic PS, Wii), Friday beers, Spotify playlists, limitless cake and ping pong. As they grow the development team, there’ll be plenty of great opportunities for progression on either a technical or project lead front where you can develop skills to define, lead and architect projects.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV and examples of work now to Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs