— Learn React & React Native
- Learn React and React Native.
- Incredible team, R&D, quality driven products.
- Creative, innovative leader, amazing clients.
Bristol’s most innovative digital tech business is looking to add to its multi-talented team to build a wide range of sites, apps and products for local and national clients. This agile solutions provider are constantly challenging themselves to be on the cutting edge and are true proponents of R&D; their environment is more that of a tech start-up than a traditional digital agency.
What skills you’ll need
- Able to develop responsive websites and slick web applications using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Keen interest in learning React and React Native, if you’ve got the appetite they’ll help you master these.
- GIT version control experience.
- Experience working with API’s.
- Passion for consuming new tech –you’ll be able to pick up Meteor, Node, NoSQL, MongoDB, AWS tech, automated testing and more.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of a small supportive team alongside designers to build awesome web and mobile apps. You’ll deploy live sites and apps and develop your own skills doing it; they have no problem with learning on the job here. There’s a regular opportunity to put aside commercial work to learn a new skill or work together to build something great within the working week. They only take on work which interests their developers so you’ll be able to get excited about each project and select from a wide tech stack to work with. They’ll expect you to get involved with cross-browser/device testing, explore new technology, produce specs and documentation and support clients and colleagues with critical work.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
In return for your sterling efforts will be a competitive salary (£24-32K), generous hols with long Christmas shut-down, your choice of kit to work on, R&D time, week-long hackathon (recent ones in Majorca and Cornwall!), smart offices to work in with great coffee, gadgets to play with, biscuits, office dog, access to training/courses and much more!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration or call in for a chat with Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs