Web Developer (Front-End & PHP)
— Top tech, Projects & Team
- Innovative digital specialist, top web and app projects.
- Wide tech-stack covering front and back-end tech.
- Training, development, courses, R&D, friendly team, up to 2 days per week remote working option.
A well-rounded, talented Web Developer needed to join one of the most innovative and tech-driven digital agencies in Bristol. This awesome team has won some seriously impressive awards for their work building web and mobile apps and responsive sites for a huge range of local and national businesses. They're looking to expand their 4-strong dev team whilst offering great access to training, courses, latest tech and some really exciting projects, if you enjoy learning, pushing yourself and having fun then this is definitely the one for you.
What experience you’ll need
You’ll need to have good demonstrable skills with a breadth of tech covering;
- PHP CMS (one of Wordpress, Drupal, Craft etc)
- Gulp/Grunt or build tool e.g. Webpack
- You won’t be confined to one narrow tech stack here, they have a really collaborative learning environment where you can get stuck into React, Drupal 8, AWS, Symfony, Laravel, Docker, IOS, Android, Apache Solr and more.
- Able to take an active part within an Agile development environment.
What you’ll be doing
You will be developing high quality client solutions individually and as part of a small but highly motivated and supportive team. They’ll be calling upon your abilities to work methodically and write flawless code as well as passing on your knowledge and opinions to others. Projects will be genuinely exciting and give you the chance to become an extremely adaptable developer with a wide palate of skills and some amazing projects to show off. Your work will cross front and back-end with a focus on delivering optimised, accessible and secure applications. Their work is interesting, challenging and rewarding and this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference within a growing company.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a limitless supply of diverse projects to work on you’ll get a competitive salary, up to 10% bonus, flex working hours, up to 2 days per week remote working, pension, cycle to work, training budget for courses and conferences, excellent progression possibilities, a personal development plan, team trips, free drinks/beer Fridays, a proper smart office to work in and much more!
This is a cracking role, send your CV in now for immediate consideration or call in for a chat with Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs