— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!
- Greenfield development with leading-edge technologies.
- Highly remote and flexible working environment.
- Big investment into employee development with lots of R&D opportunities.
We’re working with a pioneering company based near Bristol who use leading-edge technologies to model and publish data for a wide range of public and private sector organisations. Values-led, this company believes that data should be open to all and non-corruptible. Having recently established a brand-new product development team, they’re looking for a Frontend Developer with experience in Nuxt or Vue to join their team.
The role is highly remote with a couple of trips to their office a month, which is based in Portishead.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a small cross-functional team tasked with creating a suite of products that surround their core competencies of data management, data processing and data access, you’ll build out entirely greenfield applications, writing clean, well-tested code that is accessible and highly secure. You’ll work with TypeScript and Nuxt with the possibility of moving to VueJS. They work with Spring/Kotlin on the backend with SPARQL, so any prior exposure or interest in this would be a bonus as they are happy to upskill across the stack if you have an interest in doing so.
What experience you’ll need to apply.
- Well-versed in core coding with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Nuxt or Vue.JS.
- Knowledge of GraphQL for API integrations.
- Previous experience working in technical environments with exposure to backend code would be helpful but not essential.
- Prior exposure in a data-centric environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- A passion for continuous learning and onboarding the latest tech.
What you’ll get in return for you experience
Alongside a salary of up to £55,000 you’ll receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes: optional EMI share scheme - all shareholders are staff members, discretionary annual profit share scheme, flexible working hours, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, hardware and OS of your choice, this business invest a lot in their employees’ development. You’re encouraged to attend conferences, take training classes, and contribute to open source.
Apply with your CV or call Becca to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K
— B Corp connecting non-profits with fundingLocation:Full Remote or Bristol, UKSalary:£50K - £60K