Full-Stack Developer (C#, JS)
— Rapid business growth & career progression
- FTSE 250 organisation.
- Modern offices in the heart of Bristol complete with pool tables and ping pong!
- Outstanding team, collaboration, key development & progression opportunities.
A FTSE 250 business with new offices in the heart of Bristol, are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to work in their digital team. There is a team of 7 currently with good scope to grow; they’re going through a large migration and an exciting period of expansion due to recent acquisitions. There are 5 core websites to take responsibility for, along with their own mobile app and various internal systems.
What skills you’ll need
- Background in full-stack development with knowledge of C#.Net or a similar server-side language.
- Significant awareness of microservices & containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Proficient knowledge of various design patterns, things like Atomic, DRY or SOLID.
- Understanding of RESTful & graph API patterns.
- Generalist approach with a diverse range of technology exposure and all-rounder mentality.
- Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge.
- Any experience working on customer-facing sites/apps would be useful.
What you’ll be doing
Joining an established digital team made up of 7 Developers, you’ll be producing clean & testable code to build applications across a variety of customer-facing websites, a mobile app and internal booking system. Scalability & usability is important, the applications you’ll be building are very user-focused and you’ll have a chance to take first-hand feedback from the people using them. You’ll collaborate with other teams including Product, QA, UX & Scrum Masters to ensure the high-level delivery of new features/products/services in a fast-paced Agile environment with continuous improvement constantly at the front of your mind.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An incredible opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 organisation with a generous salary (c£40K) and long-term progression, allocated training and development budgets, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (25 days), flexi-time/remote working, annual bonus (up to 10%) plus amazing discounts at a range of restaurants/retailers. The business earned an award for Investors in People (Gold) so they really know how to look after their employees! Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— head up the front-end development!Location:TewkesburySalary:£35K - £45K
— Linux Admin/DevOpsLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000