— Amazing product, NodeJS.
- Exceptional engagement with target audidence.
- Chance to work with cutting edge technology.
- World class software platform!
What experience you'll need
- Ideally you will have experience of designing, developing and testing web based applications and database solutions.
- In a perfect world you will be well rehearsed with Angular but this is not a dealbreaker.
- An eye for detail is essential if you were to be succesful in this position.
- Agile based experience such as TDD is desirable but a bonus!.
What you'll be doing
You will be building secure and reliable services through cleanly architected and well tested code. Contributing to new greenfield projects will be a key part to the role and sharing your opinion and research across different teams. As well as developing Node backend services you could also be developing user interface components using React, Backbone and jQuery. Life will never be dull in this role, projects are fast-paced fun and always challenging, there will always be something to learn.
What you'll get in return for you talents
You will be working with one of Bristol's most forward-thinking tech innovators and part of an outstanding software house who are growing at pace. There's a competitive basic salary (£30-40K), training budget, choice of mac/pc/kit, huge pension, private health, international conference/course access and more within a business that is all about innovation and collaboration. What's more, you'll be working in an incredible office with ping pong, breakout areas and even it's own bar.
If you'd like to be a part of something very very special then here is your chance, send in your CV NOW to Callum (01179269530) for immediate consideration.