— Awesome products, growing team
- Help to evolve the product suite of a specialist solutions provider.
- Start-up culture during exciting time of growth & transformation, opportunity to grow your own team.
- 3 days remote working.
A specialist solutions provider considered market leaders in the mobile connectivity space is looking for an established Full Stack Developer to join them in their Bristol offices. Having gone from strength to strength, they are looking to grow their offering with a brand-new suite of software products. You’ll play an integral role in the success of new product development and iterations of their already hugely successful software.
What you’ll need
- Extensive background in PHP development with significant understanding of Laravel/MVC.
- Version Control/GIT.
- Previous experience of cloud architecture.
- Experience with mobile technology, mobile development or IoT would be advantageous.
- Experience of Linux servers and a DevOps culture of working (CI/CD, Build/Automation etc.)
- An understanding or an interest in machine learning (such as Python, R) would be a bonus.
- Able to work directly with clients and excellent problem solving skills.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a brand-new software development team you’ll be involved in the design, development and testing of the business’ new and existing software products, writing scalable code with code quality and performance in mind. They’ll look to you to help with software technical planning and direction, identifying technical requirements of the product and over time, creating and owning new technical projects. Other duties could include user research and testing, testing technical changes, reacting to software emergencies (hopefully won’t be any!), deploying code changes with a focus on minimal downtime and recommending new fit for purpose technologies to the team where possible.
What you’ll get in return
The salary will be dependent on experience but is in the region of £50K plus bonus with a great pension, free parking, company phone, super-smart offices (meeting pods, open plan), perkbox subscription, cycle scheme, free fruit, drinks fridge, pizza parites, team trips and much more. What’s more there’s the chance to progress quickly as they scale up with training and career development opportunities. There’s a real buzz around this business so now is the perfect time to come onboard and be part of the ride as they continue to grow and succeed.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity email your CV now to Ellen (01179 269 530) or give us a call for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— innovative cloud solution softwareLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— chance to learn Python & ReactLocation:BathSalary:£25K - £35K
— Award winning & progressive Digital AgencyLocation:RingwoodSalary:£35K-£45K