— Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- 100% employee-owned B Corp certified company.
- Great onboarding, plenty of remote working once things calm.
- Join an energised, supportive and caring team who know their stuff.
A leisure, travel and tourism company who have seen a surge in activity during 2020 are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their supportive and caring team. This is a big opportunity for someone who has a good development background in PHP and extensive use of front-end tools like HTML, CSS and JS. What do you think?
What skills you'll be needing
- Proven experience developing modern PHP applications using an MVC framework (e.g. Symfony, Laravel).
- Good experience working with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres).
- Experience working with a modern front-end framework (e.g. Vue, React, Angular).
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Fluency with source control (Git).
- Principled development with privacy and security-by-design.
- Experience of working in an agile team (e.g. Scrum, Jira, Slack).
- Collaborative, used to pair-programming, peer review and teamwork.
- Understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Willingness to pick up new languages and development practices (serverless, Node.js, etc).
- Passion, drive, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
You’ll enjoy technical involvement in the full development life cycle of systems and services as well as working to improve their use of technologies to achieve a best fit for their features. Creating clean, efficient, best-practice development of interfaces, services, applications and APIs whilst contributing to the smooth running of CI/CD pipelines for their applications and resources. You’ll be collaborating with the team and contributing to best-practice solutions for new features as well as participating in all Scrum ceremonies to ensure high-value product delivery. There’ll be involvement in backlog refinement to understand user stories and acceptance criteria whilst pair-programming, as well as optimising existing applications to deliver improved performance, scalability, reliability and to optimise operating cost.
What you'll get in return for your talents
If you’re keen to be part of an organisation that truly cares about the planet, who are B Corp certified and 100% employee owned then the culture here is right for you. You’ll receive plenty of support with onboarding during these testing times and a salary of up to £45K DOE. You can also look forward to allocated annual use and time away at some incredible locations across the country (once things settle), an annual dividend, pension, health plan, access to industry certifications and more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info to Tareek (email@example.com 01179 269 530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + LondonType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Brand-new scrum teamLocation:MalvernSalary:£30K - £45K
— Remote work, consistent bonusLocation:MalvernSalary:£45K - £65K