Full Stack PHP Developer
— Fornightly Personal Development Days
- Large, digital leader, outstanding training & development.
- Great work life balance, fortnightly development days.
- Learn new tech within a fun, progressive team.
One of the UK’s leading online businesses is looking to grow their Bristol team with the hire of a talented Full Stack PHP Developer. They’re a fast-paced organisation going through an exciting period of growth and looking for a developer who likes to work collaboratively and isn’t afraid to introduce new ideas and technologies.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Good knowledge/commercial use of PHP and Laravel.
- If you haven’t already - Ability to pick up and learn AWS eg( Ec2, load balancers, SQS, Cloud Search, Lambda, API gateway) and MongoDB.
- GIT version control.
- Experience in writing automatable Unit, Integration, and End to End tests.
- Able to consider a variety of technical options programmatically and recommend an approach, be able to logically and clearly explain why and how.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a small friendly team of Developers, Testers, UX/UI Designers you’ll play an active part in the planning, prototyping, developing, iterating and releasing interesting and highly scalable products. They’re strong advocates of continuous improvement so you’ll also be involved in their agile meetings sharing what you’ve learnt so everyone can improve together. They’ve adopted a DevOps culture so experience with continuous integration or deployment tools such as CircleCI would be advantage, but full training will be provided if you’re not familiar with them.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There are lots of great advantages to working with this well-known digital leader including; a competitive salary (£35-40K), opportunity to learn new tech and then implement that into their products, fortnightly development days, good pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, training courses/opportunities, subsidised canteen, modern stylish offices, top socials and trips and much more.
If this sounds like your next role hit apply!
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— head up the front-end development!Location:TewkesburySalary:£35K - £45K
— Linux Admin/DevOpsLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000