Full-Stack WordPress Developer
— Outstanding Digital Agency
- Incredible client base, project variety and emphasis upon quality.
- Talented development team, support and skills progression.
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, learn JS frameworks.
One of Bristol’s most loved digital agencies are looking for a Front-End Developer with WordPress experience to join their motivated and supportive team. If you’re looking to join a top quality digital business that is fun, friendly and understands work/life balance then this could be a great role for you.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience with WordPress development.
- Experience with Git & other repository tools.
- A keen eye for good design & attention to detail.
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- Knowledge of APIs (e.g. RESTful, oAuth).
- Experience with WooCommerce / Magento.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Node & NPM ecosystem.
- Experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp).
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great chance to join a creative and quality-driven digital specialist. Working in a hybrid way (2-3 days per week in the studio), you’ll be able to learn from experienced developers and take part in regular R&D activities to better your skills. In addition, there’s a competitive salary (£25-35K), pension, cycle to work scheme, theatre club, trips/socials and support with training and R&D.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)