— Exciting projects, top digital agency
- Quality driven web projects, award winning team.
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, WordPress, PHP.
- Global client base, emphasis upon creativity and innovation.
One of Bristol’s most exciting digital agencies is looking to grow quickly due to a surge in work across their business. A recent winner of a Queens Award for Enterprise, this is a progressive and entrepreneurial group with real ambition looking for someone likeminded to come in and work fresh new exciting creative website projects with no technical debt to be found anywhere.
What skills will you be needing
- Clean HTML5.
- CSS3 production through SCSS / SASS.
- jQuery, native JS and other JS solutions.
- Bootstrap and other open-source responsive frameworks.
- Understand JSON / XML being able to integrate an API feed into a build.
- PHP7+ experience, to hook front end production into back end systems.
- Experience of using JIRA / Confluence.
- Experience of receiving designs via Zeplin or a similar hand over tool.
- Code best practices for organic SEO optimisation.
Bonus points for:
- WordPress and/or Drupal theme and plugin production.
- React or another front-end JS front end library.
- API feed production.
- GTM and event tracking / reporting.
- Node.js & NPM experience.
- AJAX / Asynchronous content updates.
- Production of CSS & JS transitions; parallax, video overlays, CSS animation …etc
- Social Media integration / Open Graph meta tagging.
What you’ll be doing
They’re looking for a talented Front-End focused developer who can provide some PHP cover when required to join a newly formed development team and growing into a Senior, vital role in helping to shape the future direction of the business. You’ll be asked to understand customer requirements and produce tech specifications, estimating and documenting to a high level. They’re all about maximising the digital experience of their customers projects and you will produce high-quality code, over time leading on projects and assisting in proposals. It’s likely that they will be working with React.js and other libraries in a few months time but right now the ability to produce quality solutions around core front-end tech is most useful to them. They’re aiming to become one of the most dynamic, ingenious and progressive digital businesses in the region and they’ve got the clients, approach and backing to do it.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving business looking to grow to keep up with demand. They work with some really exciting brands within the events industry. There’s a competitive salary (£30-40K) and discretionary annual bonus (up to 10%), very generous hols, pension, life assurance, time for training/development, long Christmas break, socials, choice of kit and much more. Above all they're looking for someone to move into a Senior position within a few months and make a real contribution towards the success of the company.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Mike for immediate consideration or call in on 01179269530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Swift 5 and iOS frameworksLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £55,000
— Web, Software, DevOpsLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— FinTech (for Good)Location:Remote or BristolSalary:£40K-£52K