Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
— Web Applications & CMS builds
- Growing Digital Marketing Agency with well-known brand clients.
- Flexible working and excellent personal development.
- Salary in the region of £30k-£40k + commission.
We’re looking for a seasoned Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, to join an award-winning Digital Marketing and CMS / Web Application / Marketing Tech Solutions agency with offices commutable from South Wales and the Bristol area. Flexible working is on offer and after lockdown you’ll be able to work from home 2-3 days a week.
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, they also offer commission making the earning potential excellent. This is not a sales role; its a classic Digital Agency / Marketing Account Manager role, but they like to incentivise and reward people for nurturing excellent client relationships and for spotting new opportunities to service clients with the agency’s digital offering.
What you’ll be doing
- As Account Manager or Senior Account Manager you’ll take a proactive role in leading and nurturing client relationships – a trusted advisor to their client’s brand and helping solve business problems through Web Applications, CMS and Marketing Technology builds.
- You’ll work closely with the UX, web build and design teams but the heavy liftin will be done by a team of Project Managers and Product Owners leaving you to focus on the client relationships and consult them on their business needs and technical solutions.
- You’ll join an established team of Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors with a really clear path for progression.
- There’s plenty of room to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the agency as they embark on their next stage of growth.
- They’ve got lots of new work coming their way and a huge variety of projects so you’ll never get bored or stop learning!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an Account Manager able to take the lead on client projects, or a Senior Account Manager who’s perhaps looking to gain experience in a bigger organisation which has held onto its independent agency spirit, and to work with a greater variety of brands.
- Experience talking to senior level clients about technical solutions to their business objectives is a must have.
- You must have experience working for a Digital Agency or similar
- You’ll need to have at least some prior experience with CMS based projects whether it’s Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco, WordPress or similar.
- This is not a Digital Project Manager role, but experience talking to internal web development and UX teams would be handy.
- What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£40k depending on experience and a commission structure to increase your earnings further.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2-3 days a week from home)
- The chance to work on a broad range of digital / tech projects for a diverse spread of clients, many of which are well-known brands.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience at a Digital Marketing or Web Build / CX / Tech Solutions agency and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K