Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
— Performance Marketing / PPC / Paid Media
- Growing Digital / Performance Marketing Agency with big brand clients.
- Flexible working and excellent personal development.
- Salary in the region of £30k-£40k + commission.
We’re looking for a seasoned Performance Marketing Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning Digital Marketing agency with offices commutable from South Wales and Bristol locations. Flexible working is on offer and after lockdown you’ll be able to work from home 2-3 days a week. This is the ideal opportunity for somebody that’s worked in a technical Performance Marketing / Paid Media / PPC role previously and would like to move into a less hands-on, client-facing, consultative role.
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, they also offer commission making the earning potential excellent. This is not a sales role; its a classic Digital Agency / Performance Marketing Account Manager role, but they like to incentivise and reward people for nurturing excellent client relationships and for spotting new opportunities to service clients with the agency’s digital offering.
What you’ll be doing
- As Performance Marketing Account Manager or Senior Account Manager you’ll take a proactive role in leading and nurturing client relationships – a trusted advisor to their client’s brand and business
- You’ll help define the best Performance Marketing / PPC / Digital Media strategies to drive growth for a fantastic portfolio of clients.
- You’ll work closely with the senior members of the client services team who’ll help nurture you, so you’ll get the chance to learn lots and to continue climbing the career ladder.
- There’s plenty of room to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the agency as they embark on their next stage of growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an Account Manager able to take the lead on client projects, or a Senior Account Manager who’s perhaps looking to gain experience in a bigger organisation which has held onto its independent agency spirit, and to work with a greater variety of brands. You must be very credible when it comes to talking about Performance Marketing / Paid Media / Digital Media campaigns with PPC being the most important channel.
- You won’t be hands-on setting up and running campaigns, but ideally you’ll have done so in the past so that you know the detail when working with clued-up Marketing Managers at bigger brand clients.
- You must have experience working for a Digital Media / Performance Marketing Agency or similar.
- Strong customer facing skills and a confident presenting style are needed too.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£40k depending on experience and a commission structure to increase your earnings further.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2-3 days a week from home)
- The chance to work on a broad range of digital / tech projects for a diverse spread of clients, many of which are well-known brands.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience at a Digital Marketing / PPC / Performance Marketing agency and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K