— Enterprise Product Team
- Join a business with an established design practice and user centred team.
- Enjoy flexibility and remote working long term.
- Enjoy a good salary, private medical cover and a host of other benefits.
We’re looking for a UI Designer to join a software team with offices in Bristol and Cirencester. The role can be largely done remote but with some travel to either office once every couple of weeks.
What you'll be doing
The team have been building software for two decades and have a comprehensive suite of products that’s used by top employers in retail, law, banking, the NHS, local government and a whole host of diverse SME’s around the globe.
The last few years the team have made big improvements in UX process and practice. As a UI Designer you’ll now be joining a department of 7 perm design specialists with skills in UX and UI and work as part of a cross functional team on projects.
In this role you’ll be looking after the the detail of UI Design. Working closely with UX designers, product owners and developers you’ll have all the insight and testing needed to make well-crafted user interfaces that have user feedback at their core. You’ll help shape an evolving design system and always be looking to evolve the visual language in keeping with contemporary design standards.
This is a great opportunity to work with an established suite of products but equally one that you can really put your stamp on.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need experience in a similar UI focussed role.
- You may have UX and UI responsibilities in your current role, but this will focus on UI deliverables.
- Have created and maintained design systems in previous roles.
- Comfortable working from concept to execution, collaborating with UX, product and developers along the way.
- Strong understanding of typography, iconography and colour theory.
- A great communicator, able to bring design ideas to life for others.
- Able to travel to Bristol or Cirencester at least once every couple of weeks.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll receive 25 days holiday, private medical, flexible working options, a pension, life assurance and a range of other perks.
Please apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered.