— Enterprise Product Team
- Join a business with an established design practice and user centred team.
- Enjoy flexibility and remote working long term.
- Enjoy a good salary, private medical cover and a host of other benefits.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a software team with offices in Bristol and Cirencester. The role can be largely done remote but with some travel to either office once every couple of weeks.
What you'll be doing
The team have been building software for two decades and have a comprehensive suite of products that’s used by top employers in retail, law, banking, the NHS, local government and a whole host of diverse SME’s around the globe.
The last few years the team have made big improvements in UX process and practice. As a UX Designer you’ll now be joining a department of 7 perm design specialists with skills in UX and UI and work as part of a cross functional team on projects.
In this role you’ll be responsible for planning and conducting research, leading design workshops, information architecture, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes. You’ll be an advocate for the user and continue to help embed user centred practice across the business.
This is a great opportunity to work with an established suite of products but equally one that you can really put your stamp on.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar UX focussed role.
- You may have UX and UI responsibilities in your current role, but this will focus on UX deliverables.
- Experience of planning and conducting research.
- Usability testing experience.
- Comfortable leading collaborative design workshops.
- Capable of wireframing and prototyping design concepts.
- Experience of working in agile, cross functional teams.
- A great communicator.
- Able to travel to Bristol or Cirencester at least once every couple of weeks.
What you’ll get in return?
You’ll receive 25 days holiday, private medical, flexible working options, a pension, life assurance and a range of other perks.
Please apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£DOE
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £75k
— Established AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £50k