— Successful Multi-Channel Retailer
- Growing retail brand.
- Established digital team.
- Excellent culture and opportunities for development.
You'll be joining the eCommerce team of an established business with a large, multi-channel offering. Using a combination of online merchandising and trading, you'll be responsible for driving revenue through the website for specified product categories.
What you’ll be doing
Driven by analysis of ecommerce metrics and an understanding of the category plans & strategies, you will plan & execute effective ecommerce merchandising campaigns. You’ll provide relevant insights to the buying team and wider business on trends, top sellers and the worst performing products so they can adjust stock accordingly.
You’ll review daily and weekly sales trends, identifying areas of weakness, and proposing actions to increase sales. In addition, you will monitor competitor websites checking availability, visibility, product information and recommending price changes based on findings with recommended tool.
Optimising the user journey to provide the best experience to customers will also be part of your role. You’ll be expected to feed objectives to the IT department to produce feature pages that are visually appealing, informative and ultimately drive conversions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar online merchandising or trading role.
- Strong analytical ability, confident managing spreadsheets and using this to handle data.
- Experience of using analytics tools to identify trends and take appropriate actions, i.e. Google Analytics.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how Ecommerce Merchandising impacts online turnover.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and demonstrate use of initiative.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- Commercial brand awareness.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £25-28k is on offer, alongside a stream of other benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme and social events throughout the calendar year.
Please send your CV through to Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Superb AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:Very Competitive
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience