Regional Marketing Manager
— c/ 50% of the role will be field based
- Brand new role for the organisation.
- Covering the South region from London, Reading, Swindon, Bristol to the Coast.
- The main emphasis of the role will be tactical, local marketing
This is a great opportunity to join a leading consumer brand in a brand new role.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report into Senior Marketing Manager and you’ll work closely with Regional Directors and Area Manager for the South region. In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible to get to know your region in terms of the climate, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities. It’ll be important to build strong relationships and identify what areas need to support most urgently. Once a top-level plan is ready, you’ll hand over to a local Manager (non a marketing professional) and they’ll execute it from there. Last but not least you’ll continue to stay in touch ensuring that the plan is bringing expected results.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a cross channel, b2c marketing role.
- Solid campaign management experience.
- Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Having access to a car and willingness to travel for c/ 50% of the time.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.