Senior Biddable Media Manager
— Dynamic Marketing Business
- Established business with exciting growth plans.
- Opportunity to build a team of paid media specialists.
- Part-remote, part-office based working options
This is a rare opportunity to flex your biddable media expertise, analytical ability and commercial acumen within a high-performing and expanding team.
What you’ll be doing
My client is looking for an outstanding biddable media specialist to play a leading role within their Marketing team. Initially, the role will be both hands-on and strategic: you’ll manage a portfolio of sites across a wide range of industries, for which you’ll plan and implement innovative paid campaigns, including PPC, Paid Social & Display.
As the Biddable Media expert within the organisation, you’ll take the reins on optimising paid campaigns to increase their reach, all the while ensuring they remain cutting-edge and deliver a positive ROI. Continuous analysis of campaign performance using analytics tools is an essential part of this role, in addition to providing regular reports to the senior team on a weekly basis.
What’s also exciting about this opportunity is the commitment to develop and grow the use of biddable media within the organisation. This means you’ll be able to take an active part in the rapid expansion of the company, including building a team, and supporting with overarching business activities as required.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience delivering successful biddable media campaigns across a range of channels, including PPC, Paid Social and Display (re-targeting).
- Naturally data-driven with the ability to use a range of analytics tools.
- Able to examine and draw insights from conversion data to optimise campaigns.
- Excellent commercial acumen and a performance-driven nature.
- Good understanding of online media buying platforms and processes.
- Resilient mind-set and able to see the bigger picture.
- Independent and self-motivated, but able to work well in a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary offered is dependent upon experience, but you can expect between £40-50k, as well as flexible working options.
Please send your CV to Rina for consideration.