Content SEO Executive
— Successful client-side business
- Excellent culture and benefits package.
- High-performing and collaborative team
- Established Financial Services company.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within an established business in Cheltenham. As the Content SEO Executive, you will be responsible for the delivery of a compelling SEO content strategy to drive growth in SERP visibility, site visits and levels of enquiry in line with overall business objectives and targets.
What you’ll be doing
Your day to day will involve management and optimisation of existing website content, including FAQs, blogs, guides and landing pages, working closely with the Technical SEO Executive.
You’ll manage content through the sign off process, including agency copy, in addition to writing regular blog content and creating campaign content / new product landing pages to meet business requirements.
With support from the Technical SEO Executive, you’ll carry our ongoing landing page audits, performing rewrites where necessary, and run H1 and meta data tests in line with keyword research, competitor analysis and best practise Outreach.
Furthermore, you’ll ensure that all website content is search friendly and optimised, and carry out keyword research for gap analysis and to support new content opportunities and campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant SEO & digital content experience, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Proven experience of following SEO best practice with regards to content production.
- Exposure to SEO tools (e.g Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Search Console) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial acumen.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary of up to £30k. You will also receive a fantastic benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday, life assurance, and excellent facilities (gym, café, restaurant).
Please send through your CV to Rina for more information.