Web Optimisation Executive
— High-Performing Digital Team
- Growing FS business.
- Drive conversions by optimising user journeys
- Excellent culture and company benefits.
As a key member of an innovative & data-driven Marketing team, you will closely support the Website & Optimisation Manager & wider eCommerce team to improve brand and customer experience through digital best practice.
What you’ll be doing
Within the role you will design, manage, implement, and optimise the company website and online journeys. Effective development of digital strategies for website & user journeys will ensure that they contribute to, and complement, the business objectives and performance targets.
You will also be responsible for important analysis across full digital user journeys. This will include performance analysis of the website, as well as identifying CRO tests to demonstrate ROI and conversion against key metrics.
You will also have strong collaborative working relationships with the wider marketing team, to ensure messaging and campaigns are aligned and are optimised for improved online conversion.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Interest and strong knowledge of website optimisation and development, including: content management systems, HTML and website journeys.
- Relevant experience working with digital tools, including Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of A/B test & MVT testing.
- Planning, analytical and prioritisation skills and the capacity to think strategically.
- Excellent attention to detail
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary of up to £30k. You will also receive a fantastic benefits package, which includes 22 days holiday, life assurance, and excellent facilities (gym, café, restaurant).
Please send through your CV to Rina for more information.